It was a nice surprise to be nominated this week for the One Lovely Blog Award by New England Fiction Author, Novelist, and Short Story Writer Dale T. Phillips. (Thank you, Dale.) I’ve read both of the novels in his Zack Taylor Mystery Series so far—A Memory of Grief and A Fall From Grace (Briona Glen Publishing). They were very enjoyable reads and I look forward to the next one when it comes out. If you haven’t done so already, be sure to check out Dale’s author site at http://daletphillips.com to find out more about him.
Some of the rules to receive this award are to answer the following questions and to nominate other One Lovely Blog Award recipients, so here goes…
1. What is your favorite colour? Purple
2. What is your favorite animal? Dogs—I love all kinds
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water with lemon
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
5. What is your favorite pattern? Pattern, hmmm. I like the pattern that my life is taking right now, how’s that for an answer?
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? That’s an easy one—Giving!
7. What is your favorite number? 2
8. What is your favorite day of the week? Every day
9. What is your favorite flower? A red or yellow rose
10. What’s your passion? I have many. Observing people & situations, my faith, listening to stories, writing, reading, making someone smile, learning new things. Oh, and I also have a passion for talking. Just ask anyone that knows me!
And, for the nominations, it is my pleasure to announce the following choices:
http://daletphillips.com (Dale, I’m not supposed to nominate you back, but it’s a great site so I’m going to anyway!)