Thank you to Dale Phillips, author of A Memory of Grief and A Fall From Grace (Briona Glen Publishing), who has continued to offer me great writing advice and encouragement through his emails and website at www.dalephillips.com
This past week, Dale nominated me for a Sunshine Blogger Award: http://daletphillips.blogspot.com/2012/08/i-got-sunshine.html
It’s a fun thing to do and a way to recognize others. I’m to answer the questions below–and then pass on the good vibrations by nominating ten blogs that bring a ray of sunshine into my world.
- What is your favourite Christmas/festive movie? I have two favorites – Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas & A Christmas Carol (love the muppet’s version!).
- What is your favourite flower? A red or yellow rose. Actually, I like all types of flowers.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic beverage? Hmmm, coffee or lemon water? I’ll choose coffee this time.
- What is your passion? Writing, of course.
- What is your favourite time of year? Autumn – especially in New Hampshire.
- What is your favourite time of day? 7-9 pm (that’s when I usually write).
- What is your favourite physical activity? What is physical activity? Does talking a lot count? Keyboarding? Okay, I get it, I’ll say walking.
- What is your favourite vacation? Just staying at home for long stretches of time and being able to do whatever I choose to. That’s my type of vacation. It doesn’t happen often enough.
My 10 blog nominations (with a big thanks for the sunshine they bring):
Flying Horse Books
BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS
Ann Everett Talkin’ Twang
Morgen Bailey’s Writing Blog
Jennifer Niven, author
Tales from the Baby Blue Barn
I Write, I Knit, I Live