Sorry I haven’t posted anything for a few weeks. My life has been more than busy this year (and especially this week). Here’s some news I’ve been wanting to share with you:
- Kindle versions for both in Polyester Pajamas and the sequel in Woolen Bikinis have just been reduced to $2.99 throughout the holiday season. Remember, E-books make great inexpensive gifts and you can send them instantly with no postage needed.
- Third book in the series, in Leather Chaps, is starting to go through the editing phase. Unfortunately, because of other demands (like house hunting) this year, release for this new book won’t be until Feb/Mar of 2015, but, still, that’s only a few months away. It’ll be worth the wait—I promise!
- Don’t know if I’ve mentioned it yet, but in Polyester Pajamas was an Award-Winning Finalist in the “Fiction: Chick Lit/Women’s Lit” category of the 2014 USA Best Book Awards. Yay! Earlier this year, it also received the NHWP (New Hampshire Writers’ Project) 2013/14 Readers’ Choice Award for Outstanding Work of Fiction.
- NH Governor Hassan has proclaimed November 30th through December 6th, 2014 as New Hampshire Writers’ Week. Find out more details about this HERE. Also, be supportive and read a book by a NH author during this very special time.
- Last, but not least, as you can see by my photo, it’s snowing here in New Hampshire. I took the picture above around 1 pm today from my deck. Visibility is low and the snow is coming down quickly. I’m sure the roads are already slippery. Be careful if you are traveling somewhere in New England today and/or early tomorrow.
Wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family and friends and put the electronic gadgets away for a while (shopping online can come later). Live in the moment and give thanks for all you have. That’s what this holiday is all about.
Blessings to all!